About Raymi Doyle
- Life Coach
- Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- Accredited Behaviour Analyst
- Qualified Clinical Supervisor
- Doctorate in Psychotherapy by Professional Studies Candidate (DPSYCH Prof (Cand))
- Masters in Counselling (M.Ed)
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology (BSc)
- Advanced Diploma in Reflexive Supervision (Adv Dip Ref Sup)
- Registered & Accredited Member BACP (Reg MBACP Accred)
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst (BCBA)
- EFT Accredited (AAMET # 1008024)
Therapeutic Approaches: Internal Family Systems, Pluralistic, Integrative, Systemic, Behavioural, Cognitive Behavioural, Humanistic, Solution focused brief therapy, EFT, EMDR, Focusing, Sandtray, Play-Therapy.
I therapeutically work with: Children, Adolescents/Teenagers, and Adults.