For adults, these services may include
- Counselling & Psychotherapeutic support with regards emotional health and wellbeing;
in managing issues around anger, anxiety, bereavement, bullying, depression, eating issues,
life transitions, phobias, procrastination, social skill support, relationships, self harming
behaviours, substance abuse and suicidal thoughts/behaviours; amongst other issues.
- Person-centred planning for adults living with Autism (ASD).
- Counselling and therapeutic support to adults managing how to live with Autism (ASD) and learn
how to become more independent.
- Help adults develop/manage work related skills inclusive of self-help skills, work habits and
routines; employer/employee and employee/employee relationships; task related skills; and work
- Supporting Adults in developing social networks to help manage impact of social exclusion.
- Counselling & Psychotherapeutic support in preparing Adults for life transitions e.g. going
to university, getting a job and other life changing events as identified by the client.
(All available services will be discussed during the assessment)