What is Counselling?
- Do you wish to make changes in your life?
- Do you wish to make sense of your individual circumstances?
- Do you require support as you begin to go through the journey of change?
- Do you wish to feel better equipped to deal with the future?
- Do you need to talk to someone that is not going to judge you?
There is no single reason why someone chooses to begin therapy.Who are the people that have used this service?
I welcome diversity and I am discreet. My clientele spans across Cultures, Disability, Employment Groups, Gender, Religion, Sexual Orientation.What can I expect to receive from attending counselling/psychotherapy?
- Provides a confidential setting where you are free to talk about any concerns you have
- Provides you with the space to talk through an issue that is very personal to you, without feeling judged
- It is a place where you will always be treated with respect
- It provides an opportunity to see a difficulty from a different perspective
- It creates options for you to explore and determine which is best for you
There is no typical therapeutic session however there are some approaches more brief than others in time required which will be discussed with you at our first meeting.