Bridging the gap between the
client and the therapist, an
- Do you want to help improve counselling and psychotherapy services to be tailored more specific to clients who also happen to be autistic?
- Do you consider yourself to be on the autistic spectrum or to be autistic?
- Have you experienced counselling or psychotherapy in the past for any type of referral as a client who is also autistic?
- Are you a counsellor or psychotherapist who has provided therapy to a client in the past who also happens to be on the autistic spectrum or is autistic?
- Are you over 18?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, would you like to take part in a brief interview that can be accommodated to suit your individual needs? This can be done via:
- Online on a secure platform
For more information regarding the criteria, we have put together some useful information. Please follow the link where you will find the appropriate factsheet. This interview process has been specifically designed to make this a positive experience for you while ensuring your voice is captured/heard. For more information on themes that may come up on the interview, Please follow the link where you will find the appropriate factsheet.
As an expert in both Counselling/Psychotherapy and someone who has specialised in providing
therapy to clients who are autistic for over 12 years, I can assure you that I am committed to
the care and hearing the voice of those who are autistic or consider themselves to be on
the autistic spectrum.